The long working time allows it to be adapted to the areas very easily without incurring risks of pre-hardening the material.
- 90 Shore A hardness
- Easy mixing thanks to 1:1 dosage
- High viscosity and workability
- Long working time
- Scannable with optical/laser/tactile reading systems
- Suitable for printing techniques
- High accuracy (40 µm)
- Final hardness achieved in short time
- High compression resistance
- Compatible with self and thermo-setting acrylic resins
- Excellent resistance to heat (120°C)
- Easy finishing by burs
- Excellent chromatic contrast
- High dimensional stability over time
Delivery to UK
We close on the 23 December. The last day we ship orders is the 22nd December. Our couriers will not guarantee delivery before Christmas Day on any parcel posted after the 17th December.
We reopen on Tuesday the 4th January after the bank holiday Monday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.