All Cleaner is neutral pH detergent solution, ideal for removing alginate, plaster and cement residues normally deposited on impression trays and instruments.
The formulation of All Cleaner is based on new generation environmentally friendly active ingredients. The cleaning agents contained in the product are obtained from renewable and completely biodegradable.
If used correctly, it does not damage steel surfaces and does not dull them. Prolonged treatment of aluminium instruments can cause their deterioration. At the end of the submersion, the instruments must be rinsed thoroughly with water.
Before using them, instruments and impression trays must be subjected to appropriate processes of cleaning and sterilization before their use. It does not contain phosphates and surface-active agents.
- Fast and easy to use
- Neutral pH
- Compatible with ultrasonic cleaners
- It does not damage or dulls stainless steel surfaces
- Without phosphates and surface-active agents
- Mint fragrance
- A ready to use solution is obtained by diluting 1 volume of liquid with 9 volumes of water.
- Recommended submersion time: alginate 3 hours (dissolution: 0,05 g/h), plaster 5 hours (dissolution: 0,04 g/h); cement 8 hours (dissolution: 0,03 g/h).
- An excessive increase in dissolution time indicates the need to replace the solution.
- Ultrasonic cleaners use reduces submersion timings.
Delivery to UK
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.